My Work

Thursday, April 13, 2017

"Defend"


My Latest Piece 30" x 30"  acrylic & sand "Muhammad Ali - Defend" It feels good to complete another unfinished project. Even though I'll probably keep adding to this until it's sold. No price set yet but As long as I have it in my possession my work is never truly done in my opinion. To this day if I am around something that I painted I'll try to sneak in a tweak or two lol.  I'm sure I'm not the only Artist who does this. Anyway Now on to "Elvis",  "the Purple Rose", "Pops", "Jacka" and the Roar Series. #artlife 
if any of you reading this post get a chance go check out my boy Shaun Burner's solo show "forms in flux at beatnik studios Downtown it's pretty Amazing!
https://www.facebook.com/events/1244792395634563/?ti=icl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who should I paint first to start off my New I.C.O.N's Legends of Sports Series?